Open Menu Close Menu Open Search Close Search Open Directory Close Directory

To complete a House Officer profile, please do the following:

  1. Download and complete the House Officer Profile Template.
  2. Submit your completed form to the Web Request Form (select “Request New Faculty or House Officer Profile” or “Update Existing Faculty or House Officer Profile” depending on the circumstance).

Note the following:

  • We will use your ID photo for your profile unless you submit a different photo with your formĀ or tell us you do not want your photo posted (this option must be supervisor approved). You do not have to do anything. We will obtain the photo from Media Services.
  • If you have trouble with the form or are unable to update your form, please email it to:

For any questions or concerns, please emailĀ