The Honor Society of Veterinary Medicine
- A petition for a charter for the establishment of a new chapter shall be communicated to the president of the Society. Download the charter request document.
- The President of Phi Zeta refers the petition immediately to the executive committee and solicits approval from members.
- If the petition is approved by the executive committee, the president shall submit copies of the petition to the various chapters and await their approval.
- A Charter is granted if not more than one dissenting vote is cast when the various chapters are polled.
- After approval, a Charter for the new chapter is prepared and presented to that chapter.