Hoffman AM. Regenerative cells in the ageing lung. In: Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2015, I. Bertoncello (Ed.), Stem Cells in the Lung, Stem Cell Biology and Regenerative. Medicine, DOI 10.1007/978-3-319-21082-7_8
Our Most Recent Publications
- Regenerative cells in the ageing lung
- Treatment of perianal fistulas with human embryonic stem cell-derived MSCs: a canine model of human fistulizing Crohn’s disease.
- Systemic Administration of Human Bone Marrow-Derived Mesenchymal Stromal Cell Extracellular Vesicles Ameliorates Aspergillus Hyphal Extract-Induced Allergic Airway Inflammation in Immunocompetent Mice.
- Equine model for soft-tissue regeneration.
- Relationships between equine airway reactivity measured by flowmetric plethysmography and specific indicators of airway inflammation in horses with suspected inflammatory airway disease.