Airiel is a Research Assistant with 15 yrs experience in laboratory techniques including cell culture, immunohistochemistry, qPCR, and flow cytometry. She has over 5 yrs experience as a certified flow cytometrist prior to coming to Tufts. Her work is integral to the success of our NIH, Foundation, and Contract research! Airiel also functions as the de facto Lab Manager.
Our Most Recent Publications
- Regenerative cells in the ageing lung
- Treatment of perianal fistulas with human embryonic stem cell-derived MSCs: a canine model of human fistulizing Crohn’s disease.
- Systemic Administration of Human Bone Marrow-Derived Mesenchymal Stromal Cell Extracellular Vesicles Ameliorates Aspergillus Hyphal Extract-Induced Allergic Airway Inflammation in Immunocompetent Mice.
- Equine model for soft-tissue regeneration.
- Relationships between equine airway reactivity measured by flowmetric plethysmography and specific indicators of airway inflammation in horses with suspected inflammatory airway disease.