Chrissy, a 2013 graduate of the University of Rhode Island, is the Large Animal Technician in the RML, with specific assignment to the studies on Autologous Lung MSCs Therapy for Emphysema with Drs. Thane and Hoffman. She manages husbandry, animal care, anesthesia, data acquisition and management for these GLP-like studies.
Our Most Recent Publications
- Regenerative cells in the ageing lung
- Treatment of perianal fistulas with human embryonic stem cell-derived MSCs: a canine model of human fistulizing Crohn’s disease.
- Systemic Administration of Human Bone Marrow-Derived Mesenchymal Stromal Cell Extracellular Vesicles Ameliorates Aspergillus Hyphal Extract-Induced Allergic Airway Inflammation in Immunocompetent Mice.
- Equine model for soft-tissue regeneration.
- Relationships between equine airway reactivity measured by flowmetric plethysmography and specific indicators of airway inflammation in horses with suspected inflammatory airway disease.