Dawn is a Research Assistant with ~15 yrs experience in laboratory techniques and management with a focus on gene expression, cell culture, and clinical trial management. Dawn functions as Clinical Trial Supervisor for the Cummings School with emphasis on clinical trials in regenerative medicine conducted by Affiliated Faculty.
Our Most Recent Publications
- Regenerative cells in the ageing lung
- Treatment of perianal fistulas with human embryonic stem cell-derived MSCs: a canine model of human fistulizing Crohn’s disease.
- Systemic Administration of Human Bone Marrow-Derived Mesenchymal Stromal Cell Extracellular Vesicles Ameliorates Aspergillus Hyphal Extract-Induced Allergic Airway Inflammation in Immunocompetent Mice.
- Equine model for soft-tissue regeneration.
- Relationships between equine airway reactivity measured by flowmetric plethysmography and specific indicators of airway inflammation in horses with suspected inflammatory airway disease.