Diane is a Certified Veterinary Technician with over 30 yrs experience, including management of the Dialysis Unit at Cummings School. Diane’s new position is Clinical Trial Technician for the Department of Clinical Sciences with approximately 50% appointment to service the RML based clinical trials. She works closely with RML Affiliated Faculty on ‘proof of concept’, safety, or more advanced clinical trials in hospital patients.
Our Most Recent Publications
- Regenerative cells in the ageing lung
- Treatment of perianal fistulas with human embryonic stem cell-derived MSCs: a canine model of human fistulizing Crohn’s disease.
- Systemic Administration of Human Bone Marrow-Derived Mesenchymal Stromal Cell Extracellular Vesicles Ameliorates Aspergillus Hyphal Extract-Induced Allergic Airway Inflammation in Immunocompetent Mice.
- Equine model for soft-tissue regeneration.
- Relationships between equine airway reactivity measured by flowmetric plethysmography and specific indicators of airway inflammation in horses with suspected inflammatory airway disease.